Unique, individual and versatile.
By combining premium MM masterline beams with our timber engineering expertise and precision CNC machining services for assembly joints, we can create perfect tailor-made engineered glulam solutions.
#mm #mmholz #mayrmelnhofholz #MMmasterline #Brettschichtholz #Sonderbauteile #glulam #gluelaminatedtimber #specialcomponents #whereideascangrow #woideenwachsenkönnen
Glued laminated timber offers unique product features and myriad application options. Using precision CNC machining for assembly joints together with our long-standing technical expertise, Mayr-Melnhof Holz can offer the best solutions for the design and manufacture of special shapes and versatile structural building elements, whatever your project requires.
The possibility to combine a variety of high-quality straight, tapered, or curved glulam beams opens up virtually endless design options. MM masterline is the international quality brand for glulam beams from the Mayr-Melnhof Holz Group. MM masterline eingineered glulam is precisely manufactured and finished on state-of-the-art CNC machining stations. The high degree of prefabrication means fast, low-dust installation at the construction site. Engineered from individually strength-graded lamellas, planed & parallel-glued, these glulam elements offer a convincing solution to applications where high load-bearing capacity, outstanding dimensional stability, cost efficiency as well as design versatility are needed.
MM masterline engineered glulam is subject to rigorous quality control during production and, like all Mayr-Melnhof Holz timber construction products, is PEFC-certified. As a natural, regrowing building material that stores CO2, the use of engineered glulam makes an important contribution to active climate protection.
Mayr-Melnhof Holz also serves as a one-stop-shop for timber engineering & turn-key construction. Learn more about our range of services at Timber engineering & turn-key construction MM complete by Hüttemann.
- Engineered glulam
- Straight components without press adjustment taller than 80 cm and longer than 18 m
- Cambered components
- Pent and saddle roof beams with straight lower boom, stepped bonding or with curved or cambered lower boom
- Fish belly beams
- Parallel curved components
- Freely designed special shapes
- Block bonding & composite elements
for component widths exceeding 28 cm
- Universal finger-jointed connections
for angled beam shapes
- Screwed pressure bonding
finned and (hollow) boxed elements for
- large spans with low material use
- a uniform wooden panel ceiling view with invisible support structure
- integrating building technology components in the factory
- flat load-bearing structures with or without factory sealing
- CNC machining services & finishing for mounting
- angle and bevel cuts
- drilled holes
- mitre cuts
- Additional services upon request
- Technical advice - preliminary structural advice and static pre-dimensioning
- Static calculations, as well as production and site planning, can be arranged in-house or with selected project partners
- Production based on customer specifications
- Pre-installation in the factory
- Just-in-time delivery of numbered and packaged building components
As part of our MM complete by Hüttemann service we can, if desired, act as project managers for your entire building project – from building permit to turnkey handover.
- Types of buildings
- Warehouses and exhibition halls
- Commercial, office and industrial buildings
- Leisure facilities such as sports centres and pools
- Churches and religious buildings
- Touristic buildings such as hotels and restaurants
- Community buildings such as kindergartens, schools and nursing homes
- Single and multiple family homes
- Building components
- Roof structures
- Roof trusses
- Supports, columns and structural framing
- Solid wood walls, wall cladding and façades
- Architectural custom solutions & special designs
|Wood species||Spruce (Picea Abies), larch (Larix)|
|Strength class||GL24c, GL24h, GL28c, GL28h, GL30c, GL30h, GL32 upon request|
|Surface||Planed on 4 sides, chamfered|
|Moisture content||12 % (± 2 %)|
|Density||approx. 430 kg/m³ (spruce) / depending on strength class|
|Gluing||MUF, EN 301-I-90-GP-0,3-S (melamine resin, bright glue joint, waterproof)|
|Fire class||D-s2, d0|
|Usage class||NKL 1+2, NKL 3 upon request|
|Product standard||EN 14080:2013|
|Quality||visual (VI), non-visual (NVI)|
|Width||6 cm - 28 cm (warehouse cross-section up to 20 cm)|
|Height||10 cm - 220 cm|
|Length||4 m - 56.3 m|
round column (diameter 12 cm - 24 cm)
|Other glulam products||MM masterline |
MM HBE glulam house building element
MM profideck glulam ceiling element
MM blockdeck glulam floor and wall beams
MM vistaline glulam duo & trio beams
We work with a network of experienced transport and logistics service providers. We use digitised platforms for fast communication with our transport service providers.
Delivery to construction sites
- We offer just-in-time deliveries to our glued laminated timber construction sites.
- Deliveries are always made with the most suitable vehicles with modern equipment:
- Hydraulically steered semi-trailers for special loads
- Self-tracking semi-trailers for tight access situations
- Special overlength transports as per requirements
Documents & formalities
Together with our logistics partners, we will provide you with professional documentation to enable you to conclude all your export, import, and customs formalities without problems.