High quality, durable, & versatile.
Profiles for ecological buildings - Glulam floor and wall beams from Mayr-Melnhof Holz
#mm #mmholz #mayrmelnhofholz #MMblockdeck #Blockhausprofil #Brettschichtholz #Brettschichtholzdielen #Blockhausdielen #glulam #glulaminatedtimber #flooringelement #whereideascangrow #woideenwachsenkönnen
Under the brand name MM blockdeck, Mayr-Melnhof Holz offers profiled glulam cross-sections for the construction of log cabin walls, ceilings, and roofs. Made of high quality, strength-graded spruce lamellas, these glulam profiles can be used for both modern and traditional wooden homes where the visual and textural quality of spruce timber creates cosy and individual living spaces.
MM blockdeck glulam floor and wall beams, like all structural timber products from Mayr-Melnhof Holz, are PEFC-certified. As a natural, regrowing building material that stores CO2, the use of MM blockdeck makes an important contribution to active climate protection.
- A-grade surface quality - available on both sides on request
- High load-bearing capacity and impressive strength to weight ratio
- Outstanding dimensional and shape stability
- Compact dimensions & easy to use – ideal for renovations
- Available in standard sizes, but also costom-made on request
- Types of buildings
- Log cabins and garden houses
- Community buildings such as kindergartens, schools and nursing homes
- Recreational buildings & holiday homes
- Building components
|Wood species||Spruce (Picea Abies)|
|Surface||2-sides planed, top and bottom profiled, chamfered or square edged on request|
|Moisture content||12 % (± 2 %)|
|Density||approx. 430 kg/m³|
|Gluing||MUF, EN 301-I-90-GP-0,3-S (melamine resin, bright glue joint, waterproof)|
|Fire class||D-s2, d0|
|Usage class||NKL 1+2|
|Product standard||EN 14080:2013|
|Quality||A/A: visible quality (SI) on both sides |
A/C: visible quality (SI) on one side
C/C: industrial quality (NSI) on both sides
|Height||Face height 19,4 cm (incl. profile 20 cm)|
|Width||4.4 cm - 16 cm|
|Length||12 m Standard (up to 18 m upon request)|
- Long-standing stable business relationships with a large number of logistics service providers in Europe.
- We use digital platforms for fast communication with our transport service providers.
- Loading into shipping containers is possible at all sites.
- With trusted logistics partnerss we are able to offer fast and reliable container shipments worldwide.
- Subject inducement we can offer breakbulk shipments from the Adriatic, Baltic and North Seas.
- With our own port terminal in Koper, Slovenia, we have regular chartered services to southern Mediterranean ports & beyond.
- All Mayr-Melnhof Holz sawmills in Leoben (AT), Paskov (CZ) and Efimovskij (RU) as well as our timber processing plants in Gaishorn (AT) & Wismar (DE) are directly connected to national railway networks.
- We use both private & public rail service providers to transport goods in an environmentally friendly manner.
Delivery to construction sites
- Just-in-time deliveries to our cross-laminated and glulam construction sites.
- A full range of modern transport solutions is offered as necessary:
- all-wheel drive trucks
- narrow-access self-steering trailers
- hydraulically steered trailers
- solo vehicles with up to 10 m loading length for inner-city areas
- covered loads up to 3,5 m wide
- loads up to 52 m length
- trailers with on-board forklifts
- Edscha sliding roof trailers for vertical access
Together with our logistics partners we will provide you with professional documentation to enable you to cover all your export, import, and customs formalities without problems.