High load-bearing capacity, long-lasting and used all over the world
Mayr-Melnhof Holz’s formwork beams are renowned for their high re-usability and reliable load bearing.
#mm #mmholz #mayrmelnhofholz #k1yellowplan #HT20plus #betonschalungsplatte #betonschalungsträger #betonschalung #schalung #schalungstechnik #formwork #formworkpanel #formworkbeams #whereideascangrow #woideenwachsenkönnen
HT 20plus is the international brand for formwork beams from Mayr-Melnhof Holz. High-quality raw material, technically perfect processing and the proven protective plastic cap system give the HT plus formwork beams their long service life. The webs, made of thoroughly glued 3-ply wooden panels, guarantee a high load-bearing capacity in all climates. The flanges are made from mechanically strength-graded and finger-jointed timber. The web and flanges are bonded together with an extremely strong finger-joint connection. Mayr-Melnhof Holz formwork beams are renowned for their re-usability.
- Flanges made of selected solid wood cross-sections
- Flanges and webs permanently bonded by means of finger-jointed connections
- Proven load-bearing capacity even after multiple use in all climates
- Plastic cap to protect the flange ends from splintering further increase the beams’ service life
- EN 13377 pre-fabricated timber formwork beams: Requirements, classification and verification
- DIN 20000 – T2 Use of building products in construction works – Part 2: Pre-fabricated timber formwork beams
- According to German regulations, HT plus formwork beams are labelled with an inspection mark.
|HT 20plus||HT 24plus||HT 16plus||HT 12plus|
|Wood species||Spruce (Picea Abies), Fir (Abies)|
|Surface||Planed, entire beam impregnated using water-based colour stain|
|Moisture content||12 % (± 3 %)|
|Gluing||Adhesive type I acc. to EN 301 (melamine resin based adhesive)|
|Fire class||D-s2, d0|
|Product standard||EN 13377 and DIN 20000-2 |
|Weight and dimensions|
|Beam height||200 mm||240 mm||160 mm||120 mm|
|Flange height||40 mm||40 mm||35 mm||35 mm|
|Flange width||80 mm||80 mm||65 mm||65 mm|
|Web thickness||24 mm||24 mm||24 mm||24 mm|
|Weight||4.4 kg/m||4.9 kg/m||3.1 kg/m||2.7 kg/m|
|Beam height||± 2.0 mm|
|Flange height||40 mm - 1.5 %||40 mm - 1.5 %||40 mm - 1.5 %||35 mm - 1.5 %|
|Flange width||80 mm - 1.5 %||80 mm - 1.5 %||80 mm - 1.5 %||65 mm - 1.5 %|
|Web thickness||24 mm ± 0.5 mm||24 mm ± 0.5 mm||24 mm ± 0.5 mm||24 mm ± 0.5 mm|
|EI modulus of elasticity- x moment of inertia||486 kNm²||775 kNm²||212 kNm²||97 kNm²|
|Eflange modulus of elasticity flange (C24)||11,000 N/mm²||11,000 N/mm²||11,000 N/mm²||11,000 N/mm²|
|Eweb modulus of elasticity web (3S panel)||6,700 N/mm²||6,700 N/mm²||6,700 N/mm²||6,700 N/mm²|
|Vk characteristic shear force value||23.9 kN||28.2 kN||18.4 kN||15.3 kN|
|Rb,k characteristic reaction force value||47.8 kN||56.4 kN||36.8 kN||29.4 kN|
|Mk characteristic moment value||10.9 kNm||14.1 kNm||5.9 kNm||4.4 kNm|
- Long-standing stable business relationships with a large number of logistics service providers in Europe.
- We use digital platforms for fast communication with our transport service providers.
- Loading into shipping containers is possible at all sites.
- With trusted logistics partnerss we are able to offer fast and reliable container shipments worldwide.
- Subject inducement we can offer breakbulk shipments from the Adriatic, Baltic and North Seas.
- With our own port terminal in Koper, Slovenia, we have regular chartered services to southern Mediterranean ports & beyond.
- All Mayr-Melnhof Holz sawmills in Leoben (AT) & Paskov (CZ) as well as our timber processing plants in Gaishorn (AT) & Wismar (DE) are directly connected to national railway networks.
- We use both private & public rail service providers to transport goods in an environmentally friendly manner.
Delivery to construction sites
- Just-in-time deliveries to our cross-laminated and glulam construction sites.
- A full range of modern transport solutions is offered as necessary:
- all-wheel drive trucks
- narrow-access self-steering trailers
- hydraulically steered trailers
- solo vehicles with up to 10 m loading length for inner-city areas
- covered loads up to 3,5 m wide
- loads up to 52 m length
- trailers with on-board forklifts
- Edscha sliding roof trailers for vertical access
Together with our logistics partners we will provide you with professional documentation to enable you to cover all your export, import, and customs formalities without problems.