High load-bearing capacity, dimensionally stable and lightweight.
Glulam MM masterline, the right solution for every building project.
#mm #mmholz #mayrmelnhofholz #glulam #gluelaminatedtimber #MMmasterline #whereideascangrow
MM masterline is the international quality brand for glulam beams from the Mayr-Melnhof Holz Group. It is engineered from individually strength-graded lamellas, which are planed & parallel-glued. These glulam elements offer a competitively priced solution to applications where high load-bearing capacity, outstanding dimensional stability, as well as design versatility are needed. The possibility to combine high-quality straight, curved, and customized load-bearing components allows architects unlimited freedom of design. Mayr-Melnhof Holz offers a full range of glulam products from standard stock goods through to complicated special components.
MM masterline glulam beams, like all the products in our range of engineered timber, are produced under strict quality control and are PEFC certified. As a natural and renewable building material that stores CO2, the use of MM Masterline makes an important contribution to active climate protection.
Mayr-Melnhof Holz also acts as a supplier of services as well as products. Find out more about our full range of services for timber engineering and A to Z timber construction solutions: MM complete by Hüttemann.
- Single and multi-family houses
- Commercial, office and industrial buildings
- Warehouses and exhibition halls
- Municipal buildings, such as kindergartens, schools and nursing homes
- Buildings for tourism, such as hotel and restaurant buildings
- Buildings for recreation, such as sports halls, swimming pools
- Churches and religious buildings
- Specialist bridging structures
- Roof structures
- Roof trusses
|Wood species||Spruce (Picea Abies), Larch (Larix)|
|Strength class||GL24 – GL28 – GL30 homogeneous or combined, GL32 on request|
|Surface||4 sides planed and chamfered|
|Moisture content||12 % (± 2 %)|
|Density||approx. 430 kg/m³ (spruce) or according to strength class – see product standard|
|Gluing||MUF, EN 301-I-90-GP-0,3-S (Melamine resin glue, light-coloured glue joint, waterproof)|
|Fire class||D-s2, d0|
|Service class||SC 1+2, SC 3 on request|
|Product standard||EN 14080:2013|
|Quality||visual (SI), industrial (NSI)|
|Width||6 cm - 28 cm (Bearing cross sections up to 20 cm)|
|Height||10 cm - 220 cm (Reuthe: up to 200 cm, Gaishorn: up to 208 cm)|
|Length||4 m - 32 m (Bearing length up to 23 m)|
- Long-standing stable business relationships with a large number of logistics service providers in Europe.
- We use digital platforms for fast communication with our transport service providers.
- Loading into shipping containers is possible at all sites.
- With trusted logistics partnerss we are able to offer fast and reliable container shipments worldwide.
- Subject inducement we can offer breakbulk shipments from the Adriatic, Baltic and North Seas.
- With our own port terminal in Koper, Slovenia, we have regular chartered services to southern Mediterranean ports & beyond.
- All Mayr-Melnhof Holz sawmills in Leoben (AT), Paskov (CZ) and Efimovskij (RU) as well as our timber processing plants in Gaishorn (AT) & Wismar (DE) are directly connected to national railway networks.
- We use both private & public rail service providers to transport goods in an environmentally friendly manner.
Delivery to construction sites
- Just-in-time deliveries to our cross-laminated and glulam construction sites.
- A full range of modern transport solutions is offered as necessary:
- all-wheel drive trucks
- narrow-access self-steering trailers
- hydraulically steered trailers
- solo vehicles with up to 10 m loading length for inner-city areas
- covered loads up to 3,5 m wide
- loads up to 52 m length
- trailers with on-board forklifts
- Edscha sliding roof trailers for vertical access
Together with our logistics partners we will provide you with professional documentation to enable you to cover all your export, import, and customs formalities without problems.