Dimensionally stable, dry and good-looking.
MM vistaline duo & trio beams are solid wood components for high design requirements.
#mm #mmholz #mayrmelnhofholz #MMvistaline #Brettschichtholz #duotriobalken #duotriobeams #glulam #gluelaminatedtimber #whereideascangrow #woideenwachsenkönnen
MM vistaline duo and trio beams are rectangular-shaped glued lamella beams without visible glue joints on both sides, used mainly for visible quality applications in residential and office buildings. Duo and trio beams in non-visible quality are ideal for use in premium timber frame and closed panel construction as they are – contrary to usual construction timber – not subject to twist. Duo & trio beams consist of two to four specially selected (heart-free) lamellas, vertically glued. Careful drying of the individual lamellas and strength grading to industry norms are fundamental to the excellent product features of MM vistaline.
MM vistaline duo and trio beams are subject to rigorous quality control and, like all Mayr-Melnhof Holz timber construction products, are PEFC-certified. As a natural, regrowing building material that stores CO2, using MM vistaline makes an important contribution to active climate protection .
- High load-bearing capacity with an impressive strength to weight ratio
- Excellent dimensional and shape stability
- Weatherproof gluing, with light-coloured melamin glue joints
- No visible glue joints on vertical faces
- Manufactured from exclusively heart-free lamellas
- Precision CNC machining for assembly joints or individual project requirements
- Ceiling beams
- Roof structures
- Mullion and transom structures
- Timber frame and closed panel constructions
|Wood species||Spruce (Picea Abies)|
|Strength class||GL24h, C24|
|Surface||Planed on 4 sides, chamfered|
|Moisture content||12 % (± 2 %)|
|Density||approx. 430 kg/m³|
|Gluing||MUF, EN 301-I-90-GP-0,3-S (melamine resin, bright glue joint, waterproof)|
|Fire class||D-s2, d0|
|Service class||SC 1+2|
|Product standard||EN 14080:2013|
|Width||DUO 8 cm - 16 cm, TRIO 12 cm - 24 cm|
|Height||DUO 8 cm - 24 cm, TRIO 12 cm - 24 cm|
|Length||12 m and 13.5 m as standard (up to 18 m upon request)|
- Long-standing stable business relationships with a large number of logistics service providers in Europe.
- We use digital platforms for fast communication with our transport service providers.
- Loading into shipping containers is possible at all sites.
- With trusted logistics partnerss we are able to offer fast and reliable container shipments worldwide.
- Subject inducement we can offer breakbulk shipments from the Adriatic, Baltic and North Seas.
- With our own port terminal in Koper, Slovenia, we have regular chartered services to southern Mediterranean ports & beyond.
- All Mayr-Melnhof Holz sawmills in Leoben (AT), Paskov (CZ) and Efimovskij (RU) as well as our timber processing plants in Gaishorn (AT) & Wismar (DE) are directly connected to national railway networks.
- We use both private & public rail service providers to transport goods in an environmentally friendly manner.
Delivery to construction sites
- Just-in-time deliveries to our cross-laminated and glulam construction sites.
- A full range of modern transport solutions is offered as necessary:
- all-wheel drive trucks
- narrow-access self-steering trailers
- hydraulically steered trailers
- solo vehicles with up to 10 m loading length for inner-city areas
- covered loads up to 3,5 m wide
- loads up to 52 m length
- trailers with on-board forklifts
- Edscha sliding roof trailers for vertical access
Together with our logistics partners we will provide you with professional documentation to enable you to cover all your export, import, and customs formalities without problems.