High load-bearing capacity, extreme stability and strength
Mayr-Melnhof Holz formwork panels guarantee many usage cycles at construction sites.
#mm #mmholz #mayrmelnhofholz #k1yellowplan #ht20plus #betonschalungsplatte #betonschalungsträger #betonschalung #schalung #schalungstechnik #formwork #formworkpanel #formworkbeams #whereideascangrow #woideenwachsenkönnen
The K1 yellowplan formwork panel from Mayr-Melnhof Holz is a proven and continuously improved timber formwork product for concrete construction. This internationally established formwork panel is used wherever quality, long service life and variable use are required. K1 yellowplan panels are 3-ply bonded panels available in the large 2 x 6 metre format and thicknesses ranging from 21 to 27 millimetres and is afterwards cut to smaller standard formats: A closed, laminated cover and middle layer without edge bands and predominantly vertical growth rings is the basis for the K1's typical concrete finish.
- High dimensional stability thanks to solid, laminated cover and middle layers
- Stable longitudinal edges thanks to closely bonded middle layers
- Optimal pore structure thanks to completely sanded surface and high-quality melamine resin coating
- PU edge sealing prevents moisture ingress and concrete sludge adhesion (upon request)
- ON B3023 Solid wood panels: 3-ply formwork panels
- EN 13353 Solid wood panels (SWP): Requirements
In terms of building law, formwork panels do not require marking.
We print the production code visibly onto every K1 yellowplan formwork panel.
|Wood species||Spruce (Picea Abies), Fir (Abies)|
|Design||3-ply structural panel, glued crosswise |
Completely and evenly sanded cover and middle layers
Closely bonded middle layer resulting in stable longitudinal edge
Laminated cover and middle layer, no edge bands
Sturdy melamine resin coating
|Surface||Completely sanded surface |
Sturdy melamine resin coating
|Edge coating||Grey, yellow or red water-based edge paint |
PU edge sealing, red upon request
|Moisture content||12 % (± 3 %)|
|Gluing||Alkali-, water- and weatherproof bonding |
according to ON B 3023
|Fire class||D-s2, d0|
|Product standard||ÖN B 3023, EN 13017-1 Tab. 1, ÖN B 3023 smooth (GL), EN 13354, EN 13353|
|Weight and dimensions|
|100 cm||50 cm|
|150 cm||50 cm|
|200 cm||50 cm|
|250 cm||50 cm|
|300 cm||50 cm|
|200 cm||100 cm / 150 cm / 200 cm|
|250 cm||100 cm / 150 cm / 200 cm|
|300 cm||100 cm / 150 cm / 200 cm|
|400 cm||50 cm / 100 cm / 150 cm / 200 cm|
|500 cm||50 cm / 100 cm / 150 cm / 200 cm|
|600 cm||50 cm / 100 cm / 150 cm / 200 cm|
|Thickness||21 mm||27 mm|
|Weight||approx. 10,0 kg/m²||approx. 12,5 kg/m²|
|Thickness||21 mm and 27 mm||± 1 mm|
|Widths||50 ≤ 200 cm||± 1 mm|
|Length||100 ≤ 250 cm||± 1 mm|
|300 ≤ 600 cm||± 2 mm|
|Longitudinal curvature||100 ≤ 300 cm||± 1 mm|
|301 ≤ 600 cm||± 1.5 mm|
|Widths < 50 cm||± 1 ‰|
|Calculated values|| |
Mechanical properties acc. to ÖN B 3023 for nominal thicknesses of 21 mm and 27 mm
|Mean modulus of elasticity||10,000 N/mm²|
|Characteristic value of bending strength||22 N/mm²|
|Packaging||Packages: 50 units of 21 mm or 40 units of 27 mm thickness |
• delivered together with supporting timber for stacking at the construction site
• packaging units for large format panels as per arrangement
- Long-standing stable business relationships with a large number of logistics service providers in Europe.
- We use digital platforms for fast communication with our transport service providers.
- Loading into shipping containers is possible at all sites.
- With trusted logistics partnerss we are able to offer fast and reliable container shipments worldwide.
- Subject inducement we can offer breakbulk shipments from the Adriatic, Baltic and North Seas.
- With our own port terminal in Koper, Slovenia, we have regular chartered services to southern Mediterranean ports & beyond.
- All Mayr-Melnhof Holz sawmills in Leoben (AT), Paskov (CZ) and Efimovskij (RU) as well as our timber processing plants in Gaishorn (AT) & Wismar (DE) are directly connected to national railway networks.
- We use both private & public rail service providers to transport goods in an environmentally friendly manner.
Delivery to construction sites
- Just-in-time deliveries to our cross-laminated and glulam construction sites.
- A full range of modern transport solutions is offered as necessary:
- all-wheel drive trucks
- narrow-access self-steering trailers
- hydraulically steered trailers
- solo vehicles with up to 10 m loading length for inner-city areas
- covered loads up to 3,5 m wide
- loads up to 52 m length
- trailers with on-board forklifts
- Edscha sliding roof trailers for vertical access
Together with our logistics partners we will provide you with professional documentation to enable you to cover all your export, import, and customs formalities without problems.