Unique, individual and versatile.
By combining premium MM masterline beams with our timber engineering expertise and precision CNC machining services for assembly joints, we can create perfect tailor-made glulam special component solutions.
#mm #mmholz #mayrmelnhofholz #MMmasterline #Brettschichtholz #Sonderbauteile #glulam #gluelaminatedtimber #specialcomponents #whereideascangrow #woideenwachsenkönnen
Glued laminated timber offers unique product features and myriad application options. Using precision CNC machining for assembly joints together with our long-standing technical expertise, Mayr-Melnhof Holz can offer the best solutions for the design and manufacture of special shapes and versatile structural building elements, whatever your project requires.
The possibility to combine a variety of high-quality straight, tapered, or curved glulam beams opens up virtually endless design options. MM masterline is the international quality brand for glulam beams from the Mayr-Melnhof Holz Group. MM masterline special components are precisely manufactured and finished on state-of-the-art CNC machining stations. The high degree of prefabrication means fast, low-dust installation at the construction site. Engineered from individually strength-graded lamellas, planed & parallel-glued, these glulam elements offer a convincing solution to applications where high load-bearing capacity, outstanding dimensional stability, cost efficiency as well as design versatility are needed.
MM masterline glulam special components are subject to rigorous quality control during production and, like all Mayr-Melnhof Holz timber construction products, are PEFC-certified. As a natural, regrowing building material that stores CO2, the use of glulam special components makes an important contribution to active climate protection.
WOOD – BUILDING MATERIAL OF THE FUTURE
SUSTAINABILITY & RAW MATERIAL USE
Mayr-Melnhof Holz also serves as a one-stop-shop for timber engineering & turn-key construction. Learn more about our range of services at Timber engineering & turn-key construction MM complete by Hüttemann.
- Special components
- Straight components without press adjustment taller than 80 cm and longer than 18 m
- Cambered components
- Pent and saddle roof beams with straight lower boom, stepped bonding or with curved or cambered lower boom
- Fish belly beams
- Parallel curved components
- Freely designed special shapes
- Block bonding & composite elements
for component widths exceeding 28 cm
- Universal finger-jointed connections
for angled beam shapes
- Screwed pressure bonding
finned and (hollow) boxed elements for
- large spans with low material use
- a uniform wooden panel ceiling view with invisible support structure
- integrating building technology components in the factory
- flat load-bearing structures with or without factory sealing
- CNC machining services & finishing for mounting
- angle and bevel cuts
- drilled holes
- mitre cuts
- Additional services upon request
- Technical advice - preliminary structural advice and static pre-dimensioning
- Static calculations, as well as production and site planning, can be arranged in-house or with selected project partners
- Production based on customer specifications
- Pre-installation in the factory
- Just-in-time delivery of numbered and packaged building components
As part of our MM complete by Hüttemann service we can, if desired, act as project managers for your entire building project – from building permit to turnkey handover.
- Types of buildings
- Warehouses and exhibition halls
- Commercial, office and industrial buildings
- Leisure facilities such as sports centres and pools
- Churches and religious buildings
- Touristic buildings such as hotels and restaurants
- Community buildings such as kindergartens, schools and nursing homes
- Single and multiple family homes
- Building components
- Roof structures
- Roof trusses
- Supports, columns and structural framing
- Solid wood walls, wall cladding and façades
- Architectural custom solutions & special designs
|Wood species||Spruce (Picea Abies), larch (Larix)|
|Strength class||GL24c, GL24h, GL28c, GL28h, GL30c, GL30h, GL32 upon request|
|Surface||Planed on 4 sides, chamfered|
|Moisture content||12 % (± 2 %)|
|Density||approx. 430 kg/m³ (spruce) / depending on strength class|
|Gluing||MUF, EN 301-I-90-GP-0,3-S (melamine resin, bright glue joint, waterproof)|
|Fire class||D-s2, d0|
|Usage class||NKL 1+2, NKL 3 upon request|
|Product standard||EN 14080:2013|
|Width||6 cm - 28 cm (warehouse cross-section up to 20 cm)|
|Height||10 cm - 220 cm|
|Length||4 m - 56.3 m|
round column (diameter 12 cm - 24 cm)
|Other glulam products||MM masterline |
MM HBE glulam house building element
MM profideck glulam ceiling element
MM blockdeck glulam floor and wall beams
MM vistaline glulam duo & trio beams
We work with a network of experienced transport and logistics service providers. We use digitised platforms for fast communication with our transport service providers.
Delivery to construction sites
- We offer just-in-time deliveries to our glued laminated timber construction sites.
- Deliveries are always made with the most suitable vehicles with modern equipment:
- Hydraulically steered semi-trailers for special loads
- Self-tracking semi-trailers for tight access situations
- Special overlength transports as per requirements
Documents & formalities
Together with our logistics partners, we will provide you with professional documentation to enable you to conclude all your export, import, and customs formalities without problems.